New Super Mario Bros. 3 (Dry Bowser rules!'s version)Edit
|New Super Mario Bros. 3|
|- style="background:#1C24BC; vertical-align: top;" |Developer(s) | style="width:17em"|Digibutter Games |- style="vertical-align: top;" |Publisher(s) |Fantendo |- style="background:#1C24BC; vertical-align:top" |Platform(s) |Wii U |- style="vertical-align:top" |Genre(s) |Platform |- style="background:#1C24BC; vertical-align:top" |Media Included |Wii U disc |} ''"Mario's back in another platform adventure, with many new features!"-Game tagline
New Super Mario Bros. 3 is a game in the New Super Mario Bros. series, and is for Wii U.
[show]==Gameplay== The gameplay of New Super Mario Bros. Expert remains the same as previous games in the series (excluding New Super Luigi U; this game has the "Mario physics"). As in New Super Mario Bros. U and New Super Luigi U, Nabbit will occasionally appear on the World Map for the player to chase (the player earns an Invincibility Leaf if caught).
|||Mario||Mario has no additional abilities.|
|||Luigi||Luigi can jump higher than the other characters.|
|||Princess Peach||Peach can float in midair briefly.|
|||Toad||Toad can run faster than the other characters.|
|||Wario||Wario can punch and kick enemies in the same way Mario could in Super Mario 64.|
|||Rosalina||Rosalina can use a Star Spin to attack enemies.|
|||Toadette||Toadette can fly upwards a short distance.|
After being defeated in Subcon, Wart and his army of 8 Bits comes to the Mushroom Kingdom in an attempt to invade it. He enlists the help of Bowser and the Koopa Troop in this. Bowser kidnaps Princess Daisy (as he can't seem to find Peach) to distract Mario and his allies, while Wart plans the invasion.
All enemies from New Super Mario Bros. U return, as well as the additional enemies listed below.
- Poison Mushroom (not technically an enemy, but it does hurt the player if collected)
- Spiked Goombas
- Spiked Paragoombas
- Poison Goombas
- Poison Bros.
- Shy Guys
- Giant Shy Guys
- Giant Ninjis
- Mushroom Kingdom Bosses-Larry Koopa (tower), Birdo (castle)
- Sandy Desert Bosses-Morton Koopa Jr. (tower), Triclyde (castle)
- Muddy Sea Bosses-Wendy O. Koopa (tower), Clawgrip (castle)
- Confusion Forest Bosses-Iggy Koopa (tower), Mouser (castle)
- Rocky Mountain Bosses-Roy Koopa (tower), Fryguy (castle)
- Cloudy Sky Bosses-Ludwig von Koopa (tower), Red Birdo (castle)
- Bowser's Volcano Bosses-Kamek (tower), Bowser Jr. (airship)
- Outer Space Bosses-Bowser (tower), Wart (castle)