Super Mario Bros. 3 X Deluxe
|Use this userbox if you support SMBXDX and give a reason about it!|
[show]==Plot== Episode stories. The Invasion 3, preinstalled with it as sequel to The Invasion 2, has more worlds and more levels.
Returning Playable CharactersEdit
New Playable CharactersEdit
Key (same key as above)
- Goomba Goombolt
- Paragoomba Octoomba
- Hyper Goomba Hot Goomba
Hyper Paragoomba 'Kamikaze Goomba
- Kuribon Goombrat
- 'Heligoomba 'Goomball
Koopa Troopa Koopa Paratroopa Spiny Koopa Dry Bones Bombshell Koopa
Hammer Bro Sledge Bro Boomerang Bro Fire Bro Ice Bro
Shuriken Bro Magikoopa Lakitu Spiny Buzzy Beetle
Sumo Bro Chargin' Chuck Spike Spike Top Mecha Koopa
Piranha Plant Venus Fire Trap Inky Piranha Plant Venus Ice Trap Thwomp
Whomp Whimp Wallop Cheep Cheep Bob-Omb
Cheep Chomp Porcu Puffer Fishbone Pokey Monty Mole
Wiggler Boo Bullet Bill Chain Chomp Fire Chomp
Amp Shy Guy Fly Guy Bandit Snifit
Spear Guy Beezo Flutter Rocky Wrench Boohemoth
Fuzzy Banzai Bill Torpedo Ted Blooper Draglet
Swooper Rex Dino Rhino Broozer Mr. I
- Dry Piranha Plant
- Hammer Bro.
- Boomerang Bro.
- Sumo Bro.
- Amazing Flyin' Hammer Bro.
- Fire Snake
- Angry Sun
- Buzzy Beetle
- Spike Top
- Pipe Lakitu
- Enemies from the Super Mario Land series and the Wario Land series
- Enemies from the Mega Man series
- Kirby enemies
- Fire Bro.
- Boomerang Bro.
- Parachute Goombe
- Net Koopa
- Mini Goomba
- Brick Goomba
- Torpedo Ted
- Fire Snake
- Sniper Bill
- Parachute Bob-omb
- Net Sparky
- Venus Ink Trap
- Hot Head
- Ice Bro.
- Chain Chomp
- Fire Chomp
- Pokey (SMW)
- Amazin' Flyin' Hammer Bro.
- Jumping Thwomp
- Shoe Lakitu
- Shoe Podoboo
- Cosmic Clone
- Flying Boom Boom
- Pom Pom (Normal and Flying)
- Bowser (SMW)
- Rest of the Koopalings (SMB3 and SMW)
- Bosses from the first Mega Man game
- King Dedede
- Meta Knight
- Rudy The Clown
- Replaced NSMB Theme with NSMB2 Soundtrack (Level)
- Kirby Super Star Soundtrack (Level)
- Replaced SMB3 Rock Remix with NSMBWii World Musics (World)
- MK7 Rainbow Road (Level)
- Yoshi's Island Map (World)
- Yoshi's Island Soundtrack (Level)
- SM64 Slider (Level)
- NSMBWii Title Screen Remix (Credits)
The New Credits Music
There will be more backgrounds from many Mario games.
Same with backgrounds, but, more scenery.
Now you can decide whether it's water, quicksand or anti-gravity!
New Friendly NPCsEdit
- Happy Toad (Still and Jumping)
- Koopa the Quick
- Gold Ring
- Question Coin
- Red Ring
- Beat Block
- Gold Block
- Snake Block
- Rainbow Note
- Platform Block
- Assist Block
- Warp Box
- ? Switch
- Starman (Invincibillity Candy)
- Gold Flower
- Boomerang Flower
- Mini Mushroom
- Mega Mushroom
- Superball Flower
- Super Acorn
- Frog Suit
- Super Carrot
- Invincibility Leaf
- Propeller Mushroom
- Penguin Suit
- Spring Mushroom
- Blue Shell
- Drill Shoe
- Propelling Billy Gun
- Chance Cube
- Cat Bell
- Any character new or old can mount any rideable thing.
- Toad can't throw boomerangs wearing the Hammer Suit.
- Yoshi can ride boots.
- Any character can do tricks.
- Yoshi can flutterkick.
- Luigi retains his scuttling from SMB: The Lost Levels and New Super Luigi U.
- The World Map contains an inventory.
- Players can also place minigames inside a level icon.
- Cheat Codes can let you save again.
- Sounds are also replaceable in your episode file.
- The ability to add custom world music is granted!
- You can hear the characters talk.
- Global events!
- Events and layers for the world map!
- Race Mode has been added.
- Any episode can have more than one world!
- The credits has a secret minigame you can find by clicking the star.
- Powerup Crane: A minigame where you pick up powerups.
- 1UP Bonzana: A minigame where you catch 1UP Mushrooms and 3UP Moons.
- Super Mario Bros. Micro: A minigame where you have to complete 4 worlds and defeat Bowser. (You can find it in the credits by clicking the star!)
- Enemy Courses
- tastyfirestorm = Puts a Fire Bro. in your hands
- downunder = Puts a Boomerang Bro. in your hands
- chillywilly = Puts an Ice Bro. in your hands
- flybefree = Puts an Ostro in your hands
- wariotime = Now turns you into Wario
- waluigitime = Turns you into Waluigi
- littlepinkpuffball = Turns you into Kirby
- iammegaman = Turns you into Mega Man
- midastouch = Formerly wariotime, still turns all enemies onscreen into coins
- oldfriendsgoldfriends = Gets you under the effect of the Gold Flower
- epicwin = Destroys all bosses onscreen
- getalife = Gives you an instant 1UP
- redigitiscool = Now replaced with iliekmeowflash, lets you edit the level!
- helpme = Summons an Assist Block
- likeaboss = Removes all Enemy Courses
- nohammer=1 = No hammers can kill the NPC
- nobomb=1 = No bombs can kill the NPC
- noshell=1 = No shell can kill the NPC
- nospin=1 = No spinjumping can kill the NPC
- nosword=1 = No sword can stab the NPC
- nopodoboo=1 = No fireball made by Yoshi or the Flamethrower can burn the NPC
- nostatue=1 = No Tanooki Statue can squish the NPC
- notail=1 = No tail can knock down the NPC
- noshoe=1 = No shoe can squish the NPC
- noball=1 = No superball can kill the NPC
- nodrill=1 = No drill attack can kill the NPC
- noboomerang=1 = No boomerang can kill the NPC
- friendly=1 = The NPC is friendly
- health=# = How much health the NPC has (0 doesn't count)
Note: The NPC Codes that have no in their name can't have 0, it won't work.
New Splash ScreenEdit
- Super Mushroom
- Fire Flower
- Ice Flower
- Cape Feather
- Fly Mushroom
- Propeller Box
- Yo-Yo Flower
- Mini Mushroom
- Chameleon Suit